1001 Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 3 cups - Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/4 cup - unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup - semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla extract
- 2 - large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup - flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup - semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, cocoa powder and melted chocolate, blending well. Using your hands or a stand mixer, add in eggs, vanilla and coconut until dough forms. Add additional chocolate chips if desired for extra chocolate flavor. Roll into 1-inch balls, and place on prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cookies cool completely before removing from pan.
Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.
You can find the recipe for Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix by using the Recipe Search engine.