1001 Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 2 cups - Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/2 cup - vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1 cup - firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1 - large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups - old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup - raisins
- 1 to 2 tablespoons - water (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, shortening, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla and egg. If dough is dry, add in 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop dough by slightly rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake about 12-14 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes and remove to rack to cool completely.
Makes 3 to 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Click here for the Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix or you can find the recipe for the Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix by using the Recipe Search engine.