Agave Chocolate Cake
- 2 1/4 cups - whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup - unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - baking soda
- 1 teaspoon - salt
- 1/2 teaspoon - baking powder
- 1/2 cup - water
- 1/2 cup - oil
- 4 - large eggs
- 2 cups - Domino® Organic Amber Agave Nectar
- 1 - (8 oz) container sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line two 9-inch round cake pans with parchment paper. Grease and flour parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Add water, oil, eggs and agave nectar; mix until combined. Beat at medium speed for two minutes. Stir in sour cream. Pour into prepared pans. Bake 35-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Frost with your favorite frosting.
For Cupcakes: This recipe will yield 30 cupcakes. Baking time 20 to 22 minutes at 350°F.
Learn more about Agave Nectar