Brown Sugar Brownies
This brownie is quick and easy.
- 1 cup - packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup - (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 - eggs
- 2 ounces - (2 squares) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup - all-purpose flour
- 1 cup - coarsely chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 8x8x2-inch baking pan. In large bowl, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in chocolate, then flour. Stir in nuts. Pour into pan. Bake 25 minutes. Cool in pan and cut into bars.
Makes 2 dozen bars.