Cappuccino Mix in a Jar
- 1 cup - instant coffee creamer
- 1 cup - instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup - instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 tsp - ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp - ground nutmeg
Carefully layer all ingredients in a quart jar to package and give. Add mini chocolate chips or marshmallows to fill space and add a tasty flair to the mix. Decorate lid by cutting fabric into a 7-inch wide square or circle. Secure with a rubber band and tie with a decorative ribbon and accents.
To reconstitute, mix all ingredients thoroughly. To prepare a single serving, add 3 Tbsp mix to 6 oz hot water and stir well. Store in an airtight container.