Chilled Cheesecake Pie
- 1 - (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup - Domino® Confectioners Sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla
- 1 cup - heavy cream, whipped
- 1 - 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 pint - strawberries
- 1/4 cup - currant jelly, melted
Beat together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and pour into crumb crust. Chill several hours. Clean strawberries and place in a ring on top of chilled pie. Brush strawberries with melted jelly.
Makes 6 servings.