Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 1/2 cups - Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 cup - cocoa powder
- 1 - (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups - frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons - vanilla extract
- 1 - 9-inch chocolate crumb or graham cracker pie crust
- 1/3 cup - semi-sweet mini chocolate chips (optional)
- additional whipped topping for garnish
In medium size bowl, sift together confectioners' sugar and cocoa powder. Set aside.
In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Slowly add cocoa/confectioners' sugar mixture and beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla extract, blending well.
Spoon cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Chill for several hours or until firm.
For optional garnish, top entire pie with additional whipped topping, or add a dollop of fresh whipped cream to individual slices. Make it extra special with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips.
Makes 8 servings.