Chocolate Kissed Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup - creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup - Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup - butter, room temperature
- 1 - egg
- 1 tsp - vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1 tsp - baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1 - (9 oz) bag chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, cream peanut butter, brown sugar, and butter until smooth. Add egg and vanilla. Blend thoroughly. Stir together salt, baking soda and flour. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
Shape dough into walnut-size balls, then roll in granulated sugar. Place on lightly greased cookie sheet, about two inches apart. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Return to oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Makes about 37 cookies.