Coffee Cake Supreme
- 1 1/3 cups - all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon - baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon - baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt
- 1/3 cup - butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup - Domino® Brownulated® Sugar
- 1/3 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 - eggs
- 2/3 cup - sour cream
- 1/2 cup - Domino® Brownulated® Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon - all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons - butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup - finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup - shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup - crushed pineapple, drained well
To Prepare Coffeecake:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square or round baking pan.
In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream, beating after each addition until blended.
Spread batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes. Prepare topping and sprinkle over cake; continue to bake 15 minutes longer. Serve warm.
To Prepare Topping:
Combine Brownulated® sugar, cinnamon, flour and butter in medium mixing bowl. Mix in remaining ingredients.
Makes 8-9 servings.
Domino® Light or Dark Brown Sugar can be used in this recipe in place of Domino® Brownulated Sugar.