Cranberry Almond Cookie Pie
- 1 - recipe Norwegian Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup - dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup - sliced almonds, divided
- 1/2 cup - white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups - Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla or almond extract
- 3 to 5 teaspoons - cool water or milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line with parchment paper.
Mix a batch of Norwegian Butter Cookies. Press 3/4 of the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. This will create a 1/2-inch crust.
Place dried cranberries, 1/2 cup almonds and white chocolate chips in a mini chopper or food processor. Chop for 30 seconds. Press mixture on top of cookie dough. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup sliced almonds.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned and cookie top looks dry. Cool in pan for 30 minutes. Run a butter knife around edge of the cookie to loosen. Carefully flip the cookie pie out of the pan onto a large plate. Remove parchment paper, then flip cookie right side up on another large plate. Using a fork, drizzle glaze over cooled cookie pie. Use a pizza cutter or a chef's knife to slice pie into equal servings.