Double Cafe Diable
- 5 cups - hot, strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons - Domino® Superfine Sugar
- 2 teaspoons - rum extract, optional
- 8 - whole cloves
- 2 - (2 x 1/2-inch) strips orange zest
- 1 - cinnamon stick
- 1/2 cup - heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon - Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - instant coffee or espresso powder
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together coffee, superfine sugar, rum extract, cloves, orange zest and cinnamon stick. Stir over medium heat until coffee is hot and sugar is dissolved.
In mixing bowl, beat cream, confectioners' sugar and instant coffee powder together on high speed until soft peaks form. To serve, strain coffee, pour into cups and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Makes 4-6 servings.