Favorite Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups - all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon - baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon - salt
- 2/3 cup - butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup - firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 - egg
- 1 teaspoon - water
- 1/2 teaspoon - vanilla
- 1 cup - (6 oz) semisweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup - chopped pecans or walnuts
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl; stir. Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, water, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookies sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Makes 3 dozen.