Light Granola Bars
- 2 2/3 cups - toasted rolled oats
- 1 cup - toasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup - toasted wheat germ
- 1/2 cup - Domino® Organic Amber Agave Nectar
- 1/3 cup - Domino® Light Sugar & Stevia Blend
- 2 Tbsp. - butter
- 1 Tbsp. - vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. - salt
- 1 1/2 cups - dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, cherries, blueberries)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch baking dish, and set aside.
Spread the oats, almonds and wheat germ on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the oven, and toast for approximately 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine agave nectar, Light Sugar & Stevia Blend, butter, vanilla and salt. Place over medium heat, and cook until butter has melted and sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat.
Remove oat mixture from the oven, and reduce temperature to 300°F. Add oat mixture and dried fruit to butter mixture, stirring until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, pressing down to distribute evenly. Bake for 22-25 minutes. Remove from oven, and place on wire rack to cool completely.
Once cooled, remove by placing pan upside down on cutting board. Using a serrated knife, cut into 16 bars. Enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight container for up to one week.