Oatmeal Chocolate Covered Raisin Monster Cookies
- 1 cup – Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups – Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups – butter or margarine, softened (3 sticks)
- 2 – eggs
- 3 teaspoons – vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons – water
- 1 1/2 cups – all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons – salt
- 2 teaspoons – baking soda
- 2 teaspoons – cinnamon
- 6 cups – quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 cups – chocolate covered raisins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets, or line with parchment paper.
Beat sugars, butter, eggs, vanilla and water in large mixing bowl at medium to low speed until combined. In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture at low speed until fully combined. Mix in rolled oats and chocolate covered raisins.
Place rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until light and golden. Allow to cool for 2 to 5 minutes before removing to wire rack. Cool completely before storing in airtight container.
Makes about 6 dozen 2-inch cookies or 2 dozen 6-inch Monster Cookies