Sweet Potato Cheesecake Bars
This week's featured recipe comes from Meneca Davis of FPO, AE.
- 1 1/2 cups - graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon - cinnamon
- 1/4 cup - butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup - finely chopped pecans
- 12 oz - cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup - Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon - lemon juice
- 2 - eggs
- 3/4 cup - cooked, mashed sweet potato
- 3 tablespoons - firmly packed Domino® Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon - ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon - ground nutmeg
To prepare crust:
Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Combine graham crumbs, cinnamon, butter and pecans in small bowl; mix well. Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Set aside.
To prepare filling:
Beat cream cheese, granulated sugar and lemon juice in large bowl. Add eggs one at a time; mix on low after each addition, just until blended. Combine sweet potato, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl. Add 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture to sweet potato mixture. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture over crust. Spoon in sweet potato mixture. Swirl with knife for marbled effect.
Bake 20-25 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen bars.