Trail Mix Fruitcake
- 1 1/2 cups - packaged trail mix, divided
- 2 cups - Domino® Organic Sugar
- 2 cups - whole wheat flour
- 1 1/4 cups - canola oil
- 4 - eggs
- 1 teaspoon - baking soda
- 1 teaspoon - baking powder
- 2 teaspoons - cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon - salt
- 2 - large Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 9-inch Bundt pan and set aside.
Process 1 cup of trail mix in a food processor for 30 seconds. Chop remaining 1/2 cup into 1/4-inch pieces.
Place trail mix and remaining ingredients into a large bowl and mix until fully combined. Place into prepared pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes until top of cake is firm.
Remove from oven and cool on wire rack for approximately 30 minutes before removing cake from pan.