- 1/2 cup - butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups - creamy peanut butter
- 1 - (1 lb) pkg. Domino® Confectioners Sugar (approx. 3 3/4 cups)
- 1 - (6 oz) pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1 - tube red decorator gel icing
- Blue candy-coated chocolate candies
Beat together butter and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar gradually, beating until blended. (Mixture will be crumbly.)
Shape into 1 1/4-inch balls. Insert toothpicks into balls and dip halfway into melted chocolate. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Chill until firm.
Using the red decorator gel, draw "veins" in the Zombie Eyes. Placing a blue candy-coated chocolate candy in the center for a "pupil" completes the picture.
Makes about 4 dozen "eyeballs".