Pumpkin Dump Cake
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 10 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin purée
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish or baking pan; set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, mix together sugar, oil and eggs. Add milk, applesauce and pumpkin purée. Mix until incorporated and smooth. Pour mixture into prepared dish/pan.
In a separate bowl, sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Evenly distribute on top of the pumpkin mixture. Pour the butter over the flour mixture. Sprinkle pecans on top.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before serving.