1001 Chocolate Drops
2 1/2 dozen cookies
- 2 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Domino® Confectioners Sugar , for dusting
- 1 tablespoon butter (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine cookie mix, cocoa powder and melted chocolate. Using your hands or a stand mixer, add egg and vanilla, mixing to form a dough. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets 2 inches apart. Bake 8 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes before dusting with confectioners' sugar. Remove to wire rack, and let cool completely.