1001 Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
2 1/2 to 3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar , firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 to 2 tablespoons water (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, shortening, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla and egg. If dough is dry, add in 1 to 2 tablespoons of water. Stir in oats and raisins.
Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake about 12 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes and remove to rack to cool completely.