1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 3/4 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Spoon flour into measuring cup and level with spatula. Put in large bowl with at least 4 quart capacity.
Measure sugar, baking powder and salt into flour. Stir until thoroughly blended.
Add butter and use pastry blender or clean hands to work into dry ingredients until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Click here for our many cookie recipes using this already-prepared mix.
Measure out 2 cups of mix and store covered in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer. Do not press down. Use mix at room temperature.
· Refrigerated = use within 3 to 5 days
· Frozen = use within 3 months