1001 Cranberry Nut Cookies
3 dozen cookies
- 2 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
- Domino® Granulated Sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Mix together in large bowl, cookie mix, orange zest, cinnamon and egg. Stir in cranberries and nuts.
Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in granulated sugar to coat lightly. Place 2-3 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove at once to wire racks.