1001 Holiday Squares
2 dozen squares
- 3 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup finely chopped dried cherries
- Domino® Granulated Sugar , for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
In large bowl, mix together cookie mix, eggs and lemon zest. Stir in coconut, pecans and cherries.
Spread in prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes. When done, center should spring back when pressed lightly. While warm, cut into 24 squares. Sprinkle with sugar.