1001 Nutty Chocolate Brownies
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 2 cups Domino® Sugar 1001 Cookie Starter Mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in small, heavy saucepan over low heat. When chips begin to melt, remove from heat; stir. Return to heat for a few seconds at a time, stirring until smooth. Let cool 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine melted chocolate, cookie mix, eggs and vanilla. Beat until well blended. Stir in 1/2 cup nuts. Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
Bake for about 20 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool slightly. Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt remaining chocolate. Cool 5 minutes. Spread over baked brownies. Press remaining nuts into top. Cut into squares.