Agave Berry Sangria
- juice from 2 oranges
- juice from 1 lemon
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Syrups
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 apple, cored, peeled, sliced
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 liter lemon-lime seltzer (or club soda)
- 1 orange, sliced
- ice cubes
- strawberries, for garnish
Place orange, lemon and lime juices, blue agave syrup, brandy and apple slices in 2-quart pitcher and mix well. Add wine and lemon-lime seltzer; stir. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Pour sangria into wine glasses over ice. Add fresh sliced strawberries to garnish your glass.