- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Amber Syrup
- 2/3 cup Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Syrups
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy. Add agave nectars and vanilla; mix well. Add melted butter.
In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients. Slowly add to batter, beating until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan and to crack slightly. Cool completely. Cut into bars.