Agave Chocolate Cake
1 cake or 30 cupcakes
- 2 1/4 cups whole-wheat flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups Domino® Organic Blue Agave Nectar Amber Syrup
- 1 (8 oz.) container sour cream
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and line two 9-inch round cake pans with parchment paper. Grease and flour parchment paper; set aside.
Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl; mix well. Add water, oil, eggs and blue agave amber syrup; mix until combined. Beat at medium speed for two minutes. Stir in sour cream. Pour into prepared pans.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Frost with your favorite frosting.
For cupcakes, bake for 20 to 22 minutes. Frost when cool.