All-American Potato Salad
6 to 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 cups) potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, mustard and pepper. Stir to combine.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to coat well with dressing. Cover and chill.