Baked Cranberry Pudding
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, butter and egg. Beat 2 minutes. Stir in cranberries. Pour into baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes. Serve hot with Buttercream Sauce or vanilla ice cream.
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, cream and butter. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Whip several spoons of hot mixture into egg yolks, then stir egg mixture into hot liquid. Stir over low heat until thickened and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Serve warm.
Makes 1 1/2 cups sauce.