- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup lager beer
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch sea salt
- 3/4 cup lager beer
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups Domino® Confectioners Sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8-inch pan; set aside.
In a large pot, stir chocolate and butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in brown sugar. Turn off heat and whisk in eggs and beer. Once all of the wet ingredients are incorporated, add in the flour and salt. Stir to blend, do not over mix.
Pour into prepared pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, testing after 25 minutes. Continue to bake until tester comes out clean.
Cool on wire rack.
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together beer and granulated sugar. Mix and reduce until you have 1/4 cup of syrup. Allow syrup to cool.
In mixing bowl, beat butter and confectioners’ sugar together until light and fluffy. Add beer syrup and milk; mix. Once the syrup is incorporated, spread over cooled brownies and sprinkle with chocolate chips to garnish. Cut into 9 pieces.
Substitute beer with equal amount of non-alcoholic beer to make this recipe non-alcoholic.