Campfire Peach Blueberry Crumble
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant tapioca
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 5 cups peaches, peeled and sliced, or 2 (1-pound) bags frozen sliced peaches
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, washed and drained, or 1 cup frozen blueberries
Please note: You will need a cast-iron skillet, foil, 2 large zip-top bags, cooking spray and a mixing bowl.
Mix all of the dry ingredients together and save in a large zip-top bag.
When ready to prepare topping, add butter to the dry ingredients in the bag or mixing bowl. Massage bag to form crumbs or stir into crumbs in a mixing bowl. Keep the mixture cold until ready to sprinkle on top of the fruit.
Generously spray the skillet with cooking spray; set aside.
Add sugar, tapioca, cornstarch, cinnamon and salt to a zip-top bag.
When ready to bake, add peaches and blueberries to prepared sugar mixture in zip-top bag and gently massage to cover the fruit. Pour the mixture into the prepared skillet; sprinkle with prepared topping. Cover loosely with foil. Set on top of the campfire grill on indirect heat. Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm.