Cappuccino Mix in a Jar
about 17 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup powdered instant coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix
- 2/3 cup instant coffee crystals
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- whipped cream, optional
In small bowl, mix cinnamon and nutmeg with instant coffee creamer, set aside.
In a quart jar with a tight sealing lid, layer ingredients in the following order: sugar, instant chocolate drink mix, instant coffee crystals, instant coffee creamer mixture. Add mini chocolate chips to top layer, as needed, to fill to the top of the jar. Seal jar tightly, being careful not to shake the jar.
Decorate lid by cutting fabric into a 7-inch wide square or circle. Secure with a rubber band and tie with a decorative ribbon and accents.
To make cappuccino, pour contents of jar into a large bowl; mix thoroughly. Pour drink mix back into jar for storage.
To prepare a single serving, add 3 tablespoons of the mix to a mug with 8 ounces of hot water; mix well. Serve with fresh whipped cream, if desired.