Chili Raspberry Brownies
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chili pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; line with parchment paper. Coat top of parchment paper with cooking spray.
In small bowl, combine all dry ingredients; set aside. In large bowl, use electric mixer to combine oil, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla. Slowly sift dry ingredients in two batches over sugar mixture until fully incorporated. Do not overmix.
Pour batter into prepared pan; gently swirl in jam without touching bottom of pan.
Bake in center of oven for 25 minutes, until sides begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan. Invert cooled brownies onto serving dish, remove parchment and turn right side up.
Heat cream and chocolate in small saucepan on medium-low until cream and chocolate are smooth. Spread mixture over cooled brownies. Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes, until ganache is set.
Cut into squares, cleaning the knife in between cuts.