Chocolate Brownie Tart with Chocolate Glaze
- pastry for single crust 9-inch pie
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 ounces (3 squares) unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces (3 squares) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces (4 squares) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom with pastry. Press pastry in bottom and up sides of pan; trim edges if necessary. Line crust with foil and bake 9 to 11 minutes or until crust is partially set. Cool on wire rack.
Stir butter and chocolates in medium saucepan over low heat until melted. Cool slightly. Beat sugar, eggs, vanilla and salt in medium bowl until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Whisk in the chocolate mixture; mix in flour. Pour batter into prepared crust.
Bake in 350°F oven about 40 minutes or until filling puffs around the edges and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs attached. Transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
Place chocolate in a medium bowl. In small saucepan, heat cream and corn syrup over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Pour hot cream mixture over chocolate. Let stand for 30 seconds to melt chocolate; gently whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Let cool for 10 minutes. Spread glaze over cooled brownie tart.