Chocolate Chip Bars
16 to 20 bars
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats (quick)
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease well and flour a 13x9x2-inch pan.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
Sift flour together with salt and baking soda. Gradually add sifted ingredients to butter mixture; stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Cut into squares.