Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Cookies
3 dozen cookies
- 2 (3.5 oz.) chocolate bars, Kosher for Passover
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) non-dairy margarine, Kosher for Passover
- 1/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, Kosher for Passover
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup matzo cake meal
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder, Kosher for Passover
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Chop chocolate bars into chunks; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix until incorporated.
In a separate bowl, stir together the almond meal, matzo cake meal, cocoa powder and salt. Add to the egg/sugar mixture. Mix until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chunks. Drop by tablespoonfuls or small cookie scoop onto baking sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool on baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.