Chocolate Jumble Cookies
about 4 dozen cookies
- 1 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup multicolored candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup peanuts or walnuts, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets.
Beat sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl; stir. Add to sugar mixture, alternately with milk, mixing well after each addition. Stir in chocolate pieces, raisins and nuts. Drop by generously rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until set. Cool 1 minute. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.