Chocolate Kissed Peanut Butter Cookies
about 3 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy style
- 1 cup Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar (for rolling)
- 1 (9-oz.) bag chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare lightly greased cookie sheet.
In large bowl, cream peanut butter, brown sugar and butter until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; blend thoroughly. Stir together salt, baking soda and flour. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
Shape dough into walnut-size balls, then roll in granulated sugar. Place on prepared cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie. Return to oven for 3 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.