Chocolate "Oh My" Cookies
about 4 dozen cookies
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Dutch process cocoa, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces (8 squares) bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces (8 squares) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces (6 squares) German sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (12 oz.) white vanilla chips
- 1 package (10 oz.) jumbo semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare ungreased cookie sheets.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla; mix well. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating at low speed until well mixed.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop by generous tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely.
Featured by Tricia Bonse of Higganum, Connecticut.