Cinnamon Cappuccino Chip Cookies
about 3 dozen cookies
- 1 cup shortening, butter-flavored
- 3/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon coffee, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare ungreased cookie sheet.
Beat shortening and sugars in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir together flour, cocoa, coffee, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well-mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 3 inches apart, onto prepared cookie sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 2 minutes, then remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely.
Featured by Vicki Burgess of Houston, Texas.