Citrus Sunrise Cooler
- 1/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 splash grenadine (per serving)
- lemon and lime slices (for garnish)
In small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Over medium heat, bring to boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Transfer syrup to a pitcher; chill. Add orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and lemon juice to pitcher; stir to blend.
To serve, pour chilled juice into glasses and add a splash of grenadine to each glass. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.