Country Macaroni Salad
Be the talk of the town from block parties to backyard barbecues with this classic side dish.
- 3 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1 (16-oz.) box elbow macaroni, cooked, rinsed with cold water and chilled
- 3 cups red, yellow and orange peppers, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper; stir to blend completely.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to coat well with dressing. Cover and chill.