Creme de Menthe Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green crème de menthe
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Stir to combine. Press firmly on bottom and sides of 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Chill.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl at medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition, just until blended. Stir in sour cream, crème de menthe and extract. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from oven. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with chopped chocolate.