Decadent Chocolate Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz.) bag semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare 9-inch springform pan.
Combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar in small bowl. Blend butter into mixture. Press firmly on bottom and up sides of prepared pan.
Chill while preparing filling.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed, just until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; blend well. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour into prepared crust.
Bake for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200°F; bake for an additional 55 minutes. Turn oven off and allow cake to cool for 3 hours, with door slightly open. Remove from oven and remove sides of pan.
Chill 4 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Featured by Cynthia Wood of Norfork, AR.