Dessert Nachos with Mango Fruit Salsa
4 to 6 servings
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/2 cups fresh mango, diced
- 1 1/2 cups each, fresh pineapple, strawberries and green apple; diced
- 1/4 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- fresh mint, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
Brush melted butter onto tortillas; sprinkle with sugar. Flip tortillas over and repeat the process. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Place on prepared baking sheets.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Store chips in an airtight container for up to 1 week, until ready to use.
Add all of the diced fruit to a bowl and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Gently toss fruit to coat.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with dessert nachos. Garnish with mint leaves.