Favorite Chocolate Chunk Cookies
3 dozen cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed Domino® Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare cookie sheets.
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl; stir.
Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, water, and vanilla; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks and nuts. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookies sheets.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.