Field Green Salad & Champagne Vinaigrette
Field green salad with toasted hazelnuts and homemade champagne vinaigrette dressing.
about 4 servings
- 4 cups field greens, preferably organic
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 tablespoons Domino® Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, roasted for 10 minutes in a 350°F oven
- 1/4 cup olive or walnut oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- sea salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Combine all ingredients well and serve immediately.