6 1/2 cups granola
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup firmly packed Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ, toasted
- 1/2 cup bran, unprocessed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup (3 oz. can) frozen apple or pineapple juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
Preheat oven to 325°F. Prepare jelly roll pan.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except raisins. Spread out on prepared pan to 1/2 inch thickness.
Bake 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until crisp. Stir in raisins; cool.
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.