Granola Carrot Bread
- 1 On-the-Go Granola recipe
- 1/2 cup firmly packed Domino® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk or buttermilk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups prepared granola, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, grated carrots, oil, vanilla, eggs and milk; stir just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Click here for On-the-Go Granola recipe.