Honey Barbecue Sauce
Honey BBQ is a staple of summer so ditch store-bought and make your own signature sauce from scratch.
2 cups sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 large onion, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/4 cup Domino® Honey Granules
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight before using.